If you have your browser i.e. Internet Explorer, Netscape, security set to block all "cookies", you will not be able to use this site, as it depends on "cookies" to confirm that you have successfully logged in with a valid email address/password combination.
Here are the steps to ensure that your browser security is set to accepts the valid [from XAAAC]"cookies" necessary for this site and blocks "cookies" from other Internet sites that attempt to collect personal information about you:
- At the top of the screen identified with http:// followed by the address of the page you are viewing, click the "Tools" menu, then select "Internet Options..."
- In the dialog box that appears, click the "Privacy" tab at top.
- Move the slide bar up or down by clicking and holding until "Medium" appears at the top of the description of which "cookies" are restricted.
- Click "Apply" and then click "OK".
- Then...go to the log in page and re-enter your email address and password.